Tips For Ensuring Your Guest Blog Post Makes The Cut
Guest blogging and generating links from guest blogging sites is a white hat SEO technique that you can use without penalizing your website.You can land guest blogging opportunities by regularly adding quality posts to your site and by becoming an active participant on other blogs.
Try these five tips to guarantee that your guest posts is a trend.
1. Read the blogs you want to guest post on.Choose a site that you enjoy visiting so that the post you offer will be a good fit.If your website is about gadgets, you can post guest blogs which explain the latest models and brands of cell phones, computers and accessories.If it is for 4WD Supacentre, your content should sell.
2. The next step is to do a research.Before choosing any website in order to post your content, you have to perform qualitative analysis and this is incredibly important so that you can determine the quality of the guest blogging site that you have collected regarding their page rank in Google, their traffic status, heir activity status, search engine visibility, and number of members.Offer readers something they haven’t seen before that fits with the general theme of the blog.Before creating a content, read more about 4WD Supacentre.
3. Prevent self-promotion.
The post you provide shouldn’t be a blatant way to promote your blog, no matter how fabulous it may be.Before creating a content, read more about 4WD Supacentre.
4. Type your post in Microsoft Word or WordPress so that the blog owner doesn’t have to waste valuable time cleaning up messy code.The write ups for 4WD Supacentre must be with images.
5. Revisit your post to answer comments.Paying attention to comments would be good since it shows that you care so much.
6. Do Page Analysis.Google will rate websites according to their backlinks, performance and relevance and it will then rank the website from zero to ten, ten being the highest.Choose a guest blogging site that has recently activity and good amount of readership.You may share your posts to the relevant members and create better visibility to your blog posts.
As soon as the research has been done and zeroing in the guest blog post, you can start posting your blog.But first, you have to register with the website by using their sign up form.These sites deliver either an email ID or contact form where you can send the blog post.Before publishing it to the blog, it is important to read the content.As soon as you approve it, the person submitting the guest post can already be viewed.Applying these tips to your blog posts for 4WD Supacentre will gain exposure as well as create positive relationships with any other bloggers.
While guest blogging, always remember to opt for high page rank sites and link back to relevant web page in your site that may not be necessarily your index page.If your content is very informative, you will generate more traffic.